The report includes:
- A case study of Southern Title
- Features on underwriters using new technology to monitor the escrow accounts of their agents.
- A feature on regulators looking to “strict liability” to curtail losses
- The anatomy of a cyber fraud and how agents can protect themselves
- Data from the FBI about recent fraud activity
- And tips for spotting fraud at the closing table
Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Fraud Report
To download your free report, please complete the form below. You'll then be presented with a link to download the PDF.
October Research and presenting sponsors RynohLive and Data Trace have teamed up to produce The Fraud Report: Fallout, Fixes and the Future for Title Insurance, a special report that discusses the industry’s recent fraud and defalcation problems and details the response from vendors, agents, underwriters and regulators who are looking to put an end to this criminal activity and ease the industry’s loss experience.
We hope you enjoy this special free PDF version of The Fraud Report: Fallout, Fixes and the Future for Title Insurance.
Please provide the following information: